Music is an integral part of the worship experience, and is part of what binds together the many aspects of liturgy. At Holy Trinity we take pride in our strong tradition of offering many options with regard to liturgical music, each of the highest caliber:
- Saturday 5:30 P.M. Vigil Mass sung by a Cantor
- Sunday 9:30 A.M. Mass sung by a Cantor
- Sunday 11:15 A.M. Solemn Mass sung by the Schola Cantorum
- Domingo 12:30 PM. Misa en español cantata por un Cantor
- Sunday 5:30 P.M. Mass sung by the Contemporary Ensemble
At times, the congregation is invited to sing hymns or refrains, adding their voices to countless others in a unified act of prayer and celebration. At other times, the choir or cantor may sing alone—offering prayers on behalf of the entire assembly—while the congregation reflects silently. In either instance, liturgical music is not meant to be a performance, but rather one of the oldest and most transcendent means by which we bear our mortal souls and commune together with God above.